"coffee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I got my coffee and sat down across the room from him.
- I mean, is there a place to get some coffee?
- "Let's get some coffee on and talk about what we need to do."
- At the end of the explanation, will we be getting coffee?
- One day I asked him to get some eggs and coffee.
- Then I got coffee and settled in for a long read.
- I came down here to get some coffee and use the ladies' room.
- "Tell me where we can get coffee I passed some shops further back."
- "I know You don't open until five, but could we please get coffee?"
- "I don't just drive around with my friends to get coffee," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.