"coat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was still wearing her coat, though she'd been here more than an hour.
- An example might be 'Why are you wearing a coat?
- I wore my white coat over here just to try it.
- It was late summer and he never wore a coat.
- We've worked together for over ten years, and I've never seen you wear a coat.
- She was wearing a short black coat over the green dress.
- I first read it years ago, when you were wearing long coats.
- He still wore his top coat, for the winter morning was cold.
- It was cold here in the wind, and I wasn't wearing my coat.
- Behind him stood a thin man wearing a black coat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.