"clothes" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Did he actually think that she didn't like clothes?
- Barbara Bush is wonderful to design for because she likes clothes.
- I do not like fussy clothes during the day because they get in my way.
- Ask them why they like certain songs or clothes so you can open up a dialogue about it.
- And I like clothes that work with the body's movement.
- "It's a simple product because as a retailer I know women do not like complicated clothes," he said.
- They are simply there for women who have always liked longer clothes and see no reason to change.
- I'm not keen on shopping although I like vintage clothes.
- "Anyone who likes beautiful clothes doesn't want to see them sit in the closet," the designer said.
- To be a fashion writer, you must have good writing skills - it's not enough simply to like clothes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.