"clothes" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wanted to see whether or not people would actually buy her clothes.
- In fact, he almost went so far as to buy her new clothes.
- We wanted a little girl, living without a mother, who only can buy clothes every few years.
- I could buy new clothes for the first time in four years.
- Now, students are able to buy clothes from any company.
- Well, of course, she could get her hair cut and buy new clothes.
- But you have to go out of town to buy clothes, or just about anything else.
- Another $19 or so each month goes to buy clothes.
- A man trying to buy clothes, either for himself or his wife.
- "It makes me feel good in the same way women do when they buy clothes."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.