"clothes" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Right well I'll go and get me warm clothes on.
- "But why would she go outside without warm clothes in the first place?"
- She'll find you some nice, warm clothes to work in.
- Dress your child in warm clothes, and go outside for 10 minutes.
- None of the children had warm clothes for the coming fall and winter.
- He took off the chains and could not do without warm clothes.
- We have our warm clothes on, and a ground pad.
- On the way back to their hotel, half an hour later, they stopped to buy some warmer clothes.
- My grade A class one problem was dry warm clothes!
- You'd better go to the hotel, sir, and get some warm clothes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.