"close" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the war, things did not go so well, and he closed his factory in 1948.
- In 2001 it closed its factory with the loss of 850 jobs.
- The company said it had no plans at this time to close additional factories.
- In 2004, the company stopped making knives and closed its factory.
- If this is true, the government will close your factory.
- The plan called for inspectors to have the power to close unsafe factories.
- In 1903, he was forced to close his factory and return to England, due to an economic downturn.
- And Sanritsu will close its factory, putting 168 people out of work.
- The company announced plans to close its main American factory and lay off the 800 workers there by March 2011.
- While the Big Three look to close factories, foreign automakers build.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.