"clinic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hospital's first building, an outpatient clinic, opened in 1975.
- Some people are able to receive part or even all of their treatment in an outpatient clinic.
- Outpatient clinics and some other services would be moved to Virginia.
- Among other health care facilities, the city is home to two major outpatient clinics.
- Closing out the 1860s, the school opened its first outpatient clinic.
- The procedure can be done in a doctor's office or outpatient clinic and takes about an hour.
- The hospital's own outpatient clinics and emergency room will remain open.
- The average wait for these patients who were seen outside the normal times of outpatient clinics, was 13 (range 3-104) weeks.
- The hospital, which has about 250 beds, plans to keep open some outpatient clinics.
- And even a few extra hours in an outpatient clinic can increase the cost of surgery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.