"climate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With its attractive continental climate, health authorities believed the site had potential.
- The area has a continental climate, which includes very cold winters.
- The region has a continental climate with cold, dry winters and hot summer.
- New York has a moist continental climate similar to that of the other northeastern states.
- North Korea has a continental climate with four distinct seasons.
- As with most continental climates, the area has four seasons.
- The area experiences a cold, continental climate with extreme temperature differences.
- New York as a whole has a humid continental climate.
- However, it is quite close to a humid continental climate.
- The park enjoys a more continental climate than other parts of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.