"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Give us a moment to clear a space for you and then pick your own time.
- "I think we all need to clear a space for them to work."
- We need to clear a space in front of the gate.
- I stood while he cleared a space for me to sit down.
- "I'll clear a space in my collection for the rest of the Stone."
- Now he could see a break through at the opposite end of this cleared space.
- Smiling, Anna stood, then went across to clear a space on the table.
- They cleared a space on it, then got out of the hole.
- I cleared a space around the fire so it wouldn't spread.
- Barney sat up and cleared a space on his bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.