"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unnaturally clear and cold for this season of the year, the stars blazed queerly above the black angles of jutting roofs.
- The images that his eyes brought him were sharp, unnaturally clear, and faintly haloed by prismatic colors,.
- Water, for example, is very different at the end of the novel, appearing either colorful or "unnaturally clear".
- It was a moon-drenched night, the air unnaturally clear and calm after the days of rain, gloom and sus-pended petrochemical ash.
- The island lay etched in light, unnaturally clear and crisp.
- The reverent whisper sounded unnaturally clear in a fleeting lull in the storm, and Bahzell turned to look at Brandark.
- Over the hills from the west, far off yet but unnaturally clear in the unnatural light, the Others were coming: and they were clad, all of them, in the livery of Ygrath.
- They seemed unnaturally clear.
- Grendel feels as though everything is unnaturally clear, leading him to toss himself into an abyss (whether or not Grendel jumps is left up to the perception of the reader).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.