"city" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've done more to change city government in a few short years than they ever did.
- But it's not as if she doesn't know her way around city government.
- What is the head executive of a city government called?
- It was used for by the city government and also as a school.
- How far should city government go to keep an industry or even a single company from leaving town?
- For the central and local city government, there is a long way to go.
- "I thought to myself, here we are in the middle of city government and they're going to do this to us."
- And the city government wanted the state to keep its hands out of local politics.
- The city government and police department are based in it.
- To keep up with the town's growth, city government grew as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.