"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the less obvious choice of the Bach also said something about ownership.
- I'm not sure that the choice of panellists says much about the parties at all.
- The Senate's choice will say much about where it lies on environmental issues.
- I wasn't aware we had that many choices,' said the senator.
- "Such an interesting choice of words," she'd said, and he didn't even remember his own phrasing.
- "Not the best choice of words this evening, wouldn't you say?"
- "At least I was given the choice and the chance to say good-bye."
- "An excellent choice, but I must say that my wife would welcome you without any questions."
- Texas Air, however, may have no choice but to go its own way, some competitors say.
- In these cases the choices say much about the officeholder.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.