"chin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the water ran down the captain's chin, but she thought a little got between his lips.
- He took a sip of water, letting some run down his chin.
- Running down its chin were bright ribbons of liquid red.
- I could practically feel the juice running down my chin.
- Drops ran down his chin and he wiped them away.
- The dwarf woman drank deep, the wine running down her chin.
- It most often has a "bib" or white line running down its chin.
- Bite into a peach and let the juice run down your chin.
- Some of it ran down her chin, but life came back into her eyes.
- Can you drink without the dye running down your chin?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.