"chief" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1971 to 1974 he was chief editor of the business magazine Capital.
- He was the chief editor of the paper during two periods, until 1909.
- In 1909-1921, she was chief editor responsible for the paper's foreign news department.
- He was chief editor with this publication from 1912 to 1914.
- He became the chief editor in March 1869, and continued with the paper until 1891.
- He then worked as chief editor again from 1890 to 1908.
- He was the chief editor of this newspaper for 40 years.
- Between 1986 and 1999 he was chief editor of this prestigious journal.
- In this particular case, he actually served as chief editor of the school paper.
- He was the chief editor on and off for nearly 9 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.