"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- God, why did he feel like he'd been shot through the chest?
- The staff roll him over to find that he's been shot through the chest.
- I needed two hands to get the knife through her chest.
- Even though pain shot through his chest every time he drew in air.
- He had taken seven rounds through the chest, and the result hadn't been pretty.
- "Sense is the last thing most people have with a war arrow through their chest."
- He is 55 and has blue veins running through his chest like I've never seen.
- He'd been shot through the chest, leaving a wide hole in his back.
- Caught him through the chest and he came crashing down toward me.
- He would meet him on the street and drive a spear through his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.