"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He caught her and they both went down, knocking the wind out of his chest.
- I start to pick the glass out of Henry's chest.
- She was holding the leather case as though it were growing out of her chest.
- We're actually supposed to rip the living heart out of his chest?
- While dying a blue energy being comes out of his chest.
- He died trying to pull the knife out of his chest.
- It was threatening to break right out of her chest.
- "Only you did get out of your chest," he said.
- He had the living heart torn right out of his chest, and do you know why?
- "Don't you ever take that thing out of your chest?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.