"charter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town was established, then a city, in 1609 by royal charter.
- Established by a royal charter in the 12th century, it is now famous as England's financial center.
- It was first named in a royal charter at the end of the 12th century.
- He last appears in a royal charter dated 14 March 697.
- He was witness to a royal charter on 24 January 1450.
- In Sweden, cities were made by the royal charter until 1951.
- The Society was granted a royal charter in 1965, a century after its foundation.
- The group applied for a royal charter, which was granted in 1732.
- He entered the public record in a royal charter of 13 June 1161.
- King John granted a royal charter to the town in 1200.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.