"charter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1260, a charter to hold a market was granted.
- In 1794, the college was granted a charter by the state of Maryland.
- "One of the criteria to be granted a charter is public support."
- King John granted a royal charter to the town in 1200.
- In 1267 a charter for a market was granted, but is no longer recorded by 1349.
- A city is a corporation with a charter granted by the state government.
- In 1206 it was granted a charter for its market, which is still held weekly.
- Finally, after a struggle of nine years, the charter was granted on March 9, 1847.
- The Society was granted a royal charter in 1965, a century after its foundation.
- In 1886 a charter had been granted for developing power at the Falls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.