"channel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of its television shows on the main channel are local programming.
- They made their way back to the main channel of the river, and forged on east.
- The Mother separates again, usually into four, but sometimes more, main channels and many small ones.
- We'd better leave while our bow is still aimed toward the main channel.
- Two of the three main channels are majority owned by the state.
- "We're already twenty miles west of the main channel," said Church.
- Then he turned into the main channel and let the boat fly.
- Touch was a main channel of communication among the forest people.
- They were put on the opposite side of the river from the main channel.
- Community leaders were concerned that the main channel would leave the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.