"chance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took a chance and moved the car into the business park.
- He didn't want to take a chance with the kids.
- Of course, one never knows with these young women, but I had to take a chance.
- I took a chance and looked at her eyes again.
- They saw the light on in a medical building and took a chance.
- But at some point on difficult issues you have to take a chance.
- We can take a chance and keep on going after dark.
- Everyone took a chance, and now they must pay the price.
- Because I didn't want to take a chance the information would get out.
- He's trying to do the right thing rather than take a chance every once in a while.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.