"chance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And perhaps what had happened the night before would not ruin his chances.
- I'm not this way in order to ruin your chances.
- "If things hadn't turned out the way they did - even being careful you could have hurt him, and ruined his chance at music."
- However, he ruined his chances with a series of writings on financial questions.
- He wasn't deliberately trying to ruin his father's political chances.
- Had I ruined my chance to put the plan into effect, even before I'd started?
- Playing his hand now to save a few would ruin their chances of saving the entire city.
- It prevents them from having a normal parent/child relationship, as the truth would ruin her one last chance.
- She rose from her chair slowly, as if a sudden move might ruin their chances of good news.
- These actions may have ruined his chances for advancement within the party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.