"chance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I like our chances with either one of those guys trying to knock in the run."
- Yet, everyone on the leader board liked his own chances.
- I like their chances a lot even though they're not big.
- I like our chances this year because we have an even better team, and they don't.
- As the weekend began, however, it was another major in which many players liked their chances.
- He does not seem to like his chances at all.
- Should he stay healthy, you have to like his chances.
- "It came down to the end, and I like our chances that way."
- And with 36 holes to play, she liked her chances.
- There were eight hundred million people and at the moment she didn't like their chances one bit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.