"chance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought we just blew our best chance to quiet this crowd.
- But something had: She had just blown her chance to get the job.
- She knew she'd blown her chance to hell and gone.
- They blew their big chance to talk to the Kovacs contact.
- She'd blown her second chance, and there wouldn't be another.
- I'd blown my first chance at fitting into the Pack.
- What will you do now that you've blown your big chance?
- I will blow my one chance at setting foot on another world.
- But did they blow their best chance to win it all?
- I regretted blowing my chance to warm up to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.