"chance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But at 30-43, they still have an outside chance of making the playoffs for a 13th straight year.
- Then there might be an outside chance of talking sense to him.
- There was an outside chance they would have voted to go.
- I really think it's only an outside chance that anyone's planning on ever coming back, though.
- "On the outside chance that you might see the trouble she's in and help her."
- With an outside chance to stay that way a long time.
- But he still has an outside chance at a medal.
- Yet there always was an outside chance that something could come of it.
- In the 10,000, he would have only an outside chance for a medal.
- There would be no point, since that had only an outside chance of success at best.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.