"champion" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The club has never been league champion or won the national cup.
- They have been league champions four times, most recently in 2007.
- The team went on to become league champions the same year.
- The boys' track and field became public league champions in 1939.
- They were league champions again the following season, but have not won the title since.
- This team finished as league champions in both 1915 and 1917.
- They were league champions in their first three years of existence, from 1929 to 1931.
- They were the league champions in 1926, their only year of existence.
- In both the 2000-2001 and 2001-2002 seasons, the team was the league champion.
- If either can sweep their last five games, they will be league champions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.