"center" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went down the center aisle and found her near the front.
- He led her down the steps into the center aisle.
- He fell to the floor in the middle of the center aisle.
- There was more than enough light to move down the center aisle to the office.
- The away team moved up a center aisle for a closer look.
- Without another word he turned and started down the center aisle with his client.
- "Did you want me to sit in the center aisle?"
- Little John said, arriving down the center aisle with two men at a run.
- They came out of their seats and started moving toward the center aisle.
- The priest on the center aisle had worked back almost to the end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.