"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The writers originally drew up a list of ten British celebrities they wanted to appear in the episode.
- The series was planned to feature real celebrity guests and more worldwide celebrities, rather than mainly British celebrities.
- Many celebrities, mainly British or American, appeared in the series, most of them as themselves.
- A large number of British celebrities are known to have attended the school, among them:
- Fifteen British celebrities were sent to try a range of detox programmes, which aimed to enhance inner peace.
- "And if that was a British celebrity in a British park, we'd be asking a lot of questions."
- "But if you start listing B-list British celebrities, you're sunk."
- Two British celebrities contend with the kidnappers of their secret love child.
- So in a nutshell, none of the current British celebrity "chefs" finds mercy in my eyes.
- She's right up there with the celebrity British and Greek shipping tycoons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.