"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The programs he did then, at the age of 21, gave him instant celebrity.
- These meetings made instant religious celebrities out of many of the workers.
- Now, the designer is using a model who is not as well known, but whose body has made him an instant celebrity.
- That made him something of an instant celebrity, which he liked.
- Jeffrey became an instant celebrity, appearing on national television programs.
- But Jeff has already begun his tour as instant celebrity.
- Haul videos also have created instant celebrity for some people.
- "Television made me a kind of instant celebrity," he wrote.
- Or because of the public's tendency to idolize instant celebrities.
- In doing so, she became an instant celebrity, and began a career as a popular idol singer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.