"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has also had the opportunity to interview a number of famous celebrities.
- Some famous celebrities even keep their family members completely out of the spotlight.
- The four quickly became the world's most famous celebrities; according to Tommy, this wasn't due to their abilities, but the fact that they were dead.
- He was arguably the first modern celebrity, famous solely for being himself.
- Since the 1930s, more than 400 of the world's most famous female celebrities have been associated with Lux.
- The hardest part of my being a famous celebrated celebrity religious leader is having to live down to people's expectations.
- However, this person is always a famous celebrity or sportsman etc.
- Each issue has a famous celebrity on the cover, with whom an in-depth interview is conducted in the magazine.
- Popular magazines often have stories about famous celebrities, but most of what they report is just nonsense.
- Or, for that matter, more than one person who has the same name as that of a famous celebrity?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.