"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But not her only one: tacked to her cubicle walls are two dozen posters of various sizes depicting other celebrities and a Mercedes C280.
- The singer/actress is a subject of an article depicting several celebrities as sporadically psychotic, ego-involved circus freaks.
- Beginning in the 1960s, Andy Warhol's paintings employed methods lifted from mass production to depict iconic American products and celebrities.
- Mug shots have the intimacy of vacation photographs; they depict celebrities on break from their constraining image managers.
- The ITV1 logo was replaced with Grampian's logo, and additional idents made depicting Scottish and Grampian celebrities.
- Celebrity Deathmatch is a claymation television show that depicts celebrities against each other in a wrestling ring, almost always ending in the loser's gruesome death.
- Daniele Buetti makes collages of enlarged transparencies depicting models and celebrities, which she has perforated with delicate pinhole patterns and words, then lighted from behind.
- Attributing engravings depicting American military and political celebrities to the father or son may be difficult.
- His paintings draw on pop art and the work of Alphonse Mucha, and often depict celebrities, including Madonna.
- Warrior depicts celebrities who were newsworthy at the time of his blog (Heath Ledger and Paris Hilton).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.