"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The celebrity memoir might be in trouble, but good writing is here to stay, and this is a celebration of that.
- It is a satire of the genre of celebrity memoirs.
- "He's combined the celebrity memoir and excessive confessionals that our society seems to be obsessed with."
- Is it curtains for the celebrity memoir?
- He wrote a number of celebrity memoirs and was considered a pioneer of the "as told to" form of biography.
- As publishing these days seems to be all about product (eg celebrity memoirs and coffee table books) this is probably a good thing for literature.
- But Samson is dismissive of those who suggest that celebrity memoirs are books for people who don't read.
- She thought of writing a how-to book on celebrity memoirs and calling it "Money Dearest."
- For "Perfect Pitch" is not a celebrity memoir or a clear tracking of a well-planned musical career.
- "The nature of celebrity memoirs has changed," said Samson.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.