"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "After All," thank God, is not a typical celebrity autobiography.
- The comedy show features readings from celebrity autobiographies with a rotating cast of participating celebrities .
- 'It's My Life' In the same common-sense fashion, she never considered manufacturing the usual celebrity autobiography "as told to" a professional writer.
- She later wrote advice books and co-authored several celebrity autobiographies.
- The show featured comedians reading actual excerpts from celebrity autobiographies.
- The Observer claimed it was "better written and more entertaining than any number of the celebrity autobiographies that clog the shelves of bookshops."
- Fox is a writer of some reputation, which set me wondering what would happen if all celebrity autobiographies were penned by "proper" authors.
- As with many celebrity autobiographies, a writer has been brought in.
- Jonathan Ruppin can see the writing on the wall for celebrity autobiography.
- "This year celebrity autobiographies and travel-related reads were the books our crew picked up most frequently at the end of a flight."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.