"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Confidential is seen as the progenitor of today's gossip magazines and modern celebrity journalism.
- Even in an era of celebrity journalism, it is jarring to see the job of a journalist called a role to be played.
- If there are no limits in celebrity journalism, should there be?
- Lowdown is an award-winning Australian television comedy series set in the world of celebrity journalism.
- "That was my first interview," said the intern, shining with the healthy glow of celebrity journalism.
- The personalized tactics of celebrity journalism are lent to books.
- The book teaches students how to get a career in celebrity journalism, based on Swanwick's seven years as a Hollywood correspondent from 2003-2010.
- Working before the age of celebrity journalism, he did not gain wide public renown.
- But then or now, the experience inside the weird world of celebrity journalism is pretty much the same.
- Highly amusing as a record of changes in fashion and the rise of celebrity journalism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.