"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It typically highlights yet another celebrity author who, having made a name for himself in some other arena, has now written a book about it.
- She was what is known in the trade as a "celebrity author."
- David Mamet may be the closest thing we have to a true celebrity author.
- It's become common to assume that celebrity authors rarely write more than the autograph in their books.
- "All in Line," his first book of drawings, was published in 1945 and sold more than 20,000 copies, making him a celebrity author.
- Now, except for the occasional mention in a gossip column about a celebrity author, they don't.
- That's about three times as big as any other in the college textbook market and rivals those of all but a few celebrity authors.
- Even before orchestrating that campaign, Hugo was a celebrity author.
- She refused to pass him the sugar bowl until paid, clearly not recognising the celebrity author.
- Queens even lets its communities choose their own celebrity authors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.