"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the most hardened cynic on the subject of contemporary celebrity worship would have to agree.
- The subject of the movie is celebrity worship and the American media culture.
- The danger in celebrity worship is that it can persuade you not to bother trying.
- "I never went in for celebrity worship," he said.
- Broadway isn't above a little celebrity worship, especially if it might help the ratings.
- Evidence indicates that poor mental health is correlated with celebrity worship.
- The problem is that celebrity worship is harder to take seriously.
- - 1 month 0 days ago This article was worse then all the celebrity worship in the world.
- We want to find out more about celebrity worship, from the mundane to the extreme.
- As people toast a film that mocks celebrity worship, I see a familiar face across the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.