"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Plenty of cash, celebrity supporters and a compelling first-time candidate: John Kerry.
- Strachan is a celebrity supporter of the charity World Vision as a child sponsor.
- Mr. Nader says at least three of his "celebrity supporters" have been contacted, one by the vice president himself, but he refuses to name them.
- Mr. Mathews has a way of becoming friends with his celebrity supporters, welcomed into their homes.
- However, NGOs all rush to secure celebrity supporters to create the buzz.
- It also hosts "biographies" offering negative portrayals of key activists and celebrity supporters for various groups.
- He is also a celebrity supporter for the British Red Cross.
- And just because he has some celebrity supporters, that does not make him the next Roman Polanski!
- According to a report in a Tennessee newspaper, Barack Obama has sent donors a long wish list of celebrity supporters.
- In 2011 the charity launched the Proud to Protect pledge which with the help of celebrity supporters gathered over 10,000 signatures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.