"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The topic continues to be raised from time to time in the media including illustrations of how celebrity trials in America are reported on TV.
- The celebrity trials have certain elements in common.
- The news media, as is now the norm in celebrity trials, was the main spectacle on Monday morning, numbering about 500 print and broadcast reporters.
- Murmuring in appreciation, the gulls nudged in like gawkers outside a celebrity trial.
- In later years, Tzigara took his main accusers, Iorga and journalist Stelian Popescu, to court, in what became two celebrity trials.
- Three of the four people charged with murder in the plot appeared in court elegantly attired, as befits a celebrity trial in the fashion capital of Italy.
- And no celebrity trial since then has matched that scandal - nothing trumps a woman scorned by a philandering diet doctor.
- The solution is easy: Privatize celebrity trials.
- Another is that every major celebrity trial, from Fatty Arbuckle to O.J. Simpson, is referred to as 'the trial of the century'.
- "It's appalling, these celebrity trials," Karen Fleming-Ginn, a jury consultant, said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.