"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the first two rounds, the celebrity panel asked yes or no questions to the contestant.
- Marshall read one final question to the celebrity panel.
- A celebrity panel is usually featured, who give their opinions on the contestants.
- After hearing both sides of the story, the celebrity panel would then vote yes or no.
- A celebrity panel voted upon which choice would have been the smartest, and the civilian who picked that particular decision won merchandise prizes.
- The celebrity panel of final competition judges was announced on 10 March 2005.
- A celebrity panel was usually featured, who gave their opinions on the contestants.
- In season one, a video clip was shown to a three-member celebrity panel depicting both sides of a dispute.
- In addition to the celebrity panel, season one featured a fact checker who could provide additional information to aid in the decision making.
- The game show featured a celebrity panel of film stars and professional athletes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.