"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In creating the commercials, "we thought it might be fun to bring on a celebrity lawyer as a surprise," Ms. Postaer said.
- He is considered a "celebrity lawyer".
- Shapiro is known as a "celebrity" lawyer, and as such is a celebrity himself.
- She rails at the jury system, celebrity lawyers and Larry King's bravado.
- The memoirs of the celebrity lawyers are descending to the vanishing point on the best-seller list.
- Pavel Astakhov, a Russian politician, celebrity lawyer and television personality.
- "I'm sort of the legal gunslinger," he wrote, "the celebrity lawyer."
- Last fall, I met Gerry Spence, the celebrity lawyer.
- But while his celebrity clients have brought him fame, and a good deal of money, he intensely dislikes being pigeonholed as "just a celebrity lawyer."
- A celebrity lawyer has moral qualms when he suspects that his client - a famous athlete accused of rape - just might be guilty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.