"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the detective, Ronald Phillips, testified that from the earliest moments of the case, the police showed extraordinary solicitude for the celebrity defendant.
- But what most distinguishes celebrity defendants from their less-famous counterparts, said Blair Berk, a lawyer in Los Angeles who has defended several Hollywood celebrities, is wealth.
- This trial was not about unfairly prosecuting a celebrity defendant, but about enforcing the transparency of financial markets.
- "The mere fact of intense media coverage of a celebrity defendant, without further compelling justification, is simply not enough to justify closure."
- But most experts agree that in a case like this, with a celebrity defendant facing so much evidence against him, most jurors will want to hear denials from Mr. Simpson himself.
- Mr. Blake not only fails to live up to the title of most-famous celebrity defendant in Southern California, but he is also debatably not even the most famous murder defendant in Southern California.
- Mr. Simpson's subdued, deep-voiced testimony - his first in open court about the murder case that turned him into the celebrity defendant of the decade - is considered the linchpin of his civil trial.
- The judges in the cases are struggling to reconcile the rights and appetites of the press, the privacy of people who say they were sexually assaulted and the fair-trial rights of celebrity defendants.
- "You don't want the jury to focus on a multimillionaire celebrity defendant who is out there employing more resources."
- This is a story about a celebrity defendant and his celebrity lawyers - "When Bad Things Happen to Overexposed People" might be more appropriate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.