"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Throughout the race, Ms. Ferraro's rivals had a hard time competing with her celebrity appeal and buoyant, no-nonsense persona on the stump.
- He admitted it had a certain celebrity appeal, even though he received a couple of death threats and survived some treacherous travel adventures.
- He said that as manager he has three competing priorities: fielding the best team, including everyone and creating celebrity appeal.
- The second Fidia made (and the first with right hand drive) was purchased by English rockstar John Lennon: the car had celebrity appeal.
- The celebrity appeal is not hard to appreciate.
- In a poll earlier this year by Marketing Evaluations, a company that tracks celebrity appeal, Jones's popularity had risen significantly since last year.
- Some organizations combine celebrity appeals with multimedia tools to enliven their sites.
- Westport has been home to another issue over the past few years that has combined some celebrity appeal with questions surrounding property use and its effect on the neighbors.
- The dress had celebrity appeal, as a similar dress had been worn by Brigitte Bardot.
- Some restaurants, built on the shaky bases of fashionable dishes and celebrity appeal, will have already been blown away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.