"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And what exactly has happened to celebrities in the last 60 years?
- The author took to international celebrity like a child to chocolate.
- "When something bad happens to my favorite celebrity I feel like it happened to me".
- The music is now second place to celebrity and nostalgia.
- It was made to sell for $75, but the 100 produced were given away to celebrities and members of the press.
- He made the speech after taking the tour that has already been given to so many world leaders, celebrities and others.
- And sometimes neighbors who are not used to celebrities don't know where to draw the line.
- How do you talk to celebrities when you're trying to sell them apartments?
- New York media types should probably be immune to celebrity, but they are not.
- "You know, most kids don't get that close to big celebrities."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.