"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In general, he would tell stories about celebrities only after they were dead.
- These are books about celebrities who happen to be chefs.
- We'd rather see a reality show about celebrities who have made money off of actually having talent.
- "Big Brother," after all, is a game show about money and celebrity.
- The Marilyn is all about popular culture, celebrity and a beautiful young woman.
- Other services offer sports scores, weather and information about celebrities.
- But in the most recent issues, the emphasis is on stories about celebrities and topics of family interest.
- The site is focused solely on stories about film, television, celebrities, and the media.
- Rich Little almost always received questions about other celebrities, which gave him an opportunity to do an impression of that individual.
- For whatever reason, he wouldn't give me any more tidbits about celebrities or people in the know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.