"celebrate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The general population and government turn against him instead of celebrating his success.
- "For example, someone might be having problems with a child and then has trouble celebrating a child's success."
- We should always be looking for opportunities to celebrate success.
- So let's celebrate their success and join them as dance with water.
- While celebrating their success, the two find themselves in an embrace.
- I don't understand why we are so reluctant to celebrate success.
- But celebrating athletic success is just part of our story.
- How, then, do we now celebrate Provincial's success as the 1990s begin?
- At times schools have a special dinner or breakfast to celebrate the students' success.
- Every year Nascar comes to the big city to celebrate its success.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.