"casualty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They suffered no casualties during the 9-10 months in country.
- It suffered very few casualties and moved into the city itself.
- The Team suffered 1,576 casualties and had 247 men killed in action.
- The 4th Army had already suffered 27,307 casualties, including 5,329 killed in action.
- They're suffering greater casualties, but the outside world doesn't know.
- The campaign season was coming to an end, and the English army had suffered many casualties through disease.
- During the war, it suffered 1018 casualties including 211 killed.
- Between 1942 and 1945, the unit suffered 138 casualties, of which 58 were killed.
- During the fighting in the city we had suffered three casualties on the 975.
- On the other hand, the Japanese army suffered 21,000 casualties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.