"casualty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They inflicted more than 49,000 casualties on the Americans, about 12,500 of them killed.
- Driving through the town, they opened fire and inflicted many casualties.
- He lost nearly 400 men while inflicting 185 casualties on the French.
- A year ago, about 25 percent of attacks inflicted casualties.
- When used they would inflict high casualties on the enemy.
- Each side said it had inflicted higher casualties on its enemy.
- He was also said to have inflicted many casualties on the imperial forces during the campaign.
- But he said his forces had inflicted casualties on the Serbs as well.
- His Government said it had inflicted heavy casualties on the allies.
- The artillery would usually inflict heavy casualties at close range.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.