"cash" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe I just use cold, hard cash to buy votes.
- The seven or eight players were using cash rather than chips.
- Bet often, on sure things they've been told about, and use only cash.
- "We may use your cash, but we'll need a great deal more than that."
- He assumed that companies would be required to use cash.
- The Company would then have to either use cash on hand to make up the difference or borrow funds.
- This is a card somebody can use when they are buying something instead of using cash.
- You can only use cash so many times before someone notices, especially outside the inner city.
- I thought it would be kind of appropriate to use his cash to buy information.
- That's the best you could do with the money saved by using taxpayer's cash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.