"cash" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The kind of money we'd need I don't have in ready cash.
- And if you took the fall there would be someone waiting for the house, with ready cash in hand.
- Some had learned how to beg for ready cash, too.
- And when you asked, it didn't hurt to have some ready cash on hand.
- Your idea is to sell a part of him for ready cash.
- This made it very difficult especially for the poor with no ready cash.
- There is not so much ready cash in my treasury.
- He had the cash ready and waiting when I got to the house.
- None had the ready cash to support such an effort.
- He knows that the stable will before long be short of ready cash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.