"cartoon" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is also available as a framed print and as a T-shirt via the Cartoon Bank's Web site.
- Meanwhile, the Cartoon Bank continues to develop more Web-related, greeting card, calendar and even apparel agreements.
- Today the Cartoon Bank, though still a tiny company with $200,000 a year in revenues, is growing rapidly.
- For the artists, the appeal is that they get residual income with little effort because the Cartoon Bank does all the sales and marketing.
- The Cartoon Bank's fees depend on the type of client, the number of drawings purchased, and whether the buyer is a regular customer.
- In leaner times, members of the Cartoon Bank have pumped gas and driven airport limousines.
- For high-resolution prints of cartoons and covers, visit the Cartoon Bank.
- To search for New Yorker cartoons and covers, visit the Cartoon Bank.
- Go to the new, improved Cartoon Bank and pick your own perfect cartoon and tell us why.
- The Cartoon Bank calls itself the world's largest storehouse of cartoon humor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.