"career" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had started his political career at the medical school.
- I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me.
- He began his medical and political career in the same district.
- Following his political career he went on to become involved in the building trade.
- Through much of his political career, he has continued to work with law policy.
- One word from you will mean the end of your political career.
- She was asked to run for the town board in 1973, and her local political career began.
- He began his political career a full 70 years ago.
- I still thought she should have her own political career.
- Some told her she should think about a political career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.